YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Inspiring Quotes, Inspiration Quotes, Inspiring Sayings

Sunday 11 March 2012

Permulaan yang baik :)

After final game against Anderson School , Coach Nahar asked me a question , "Amree ,what's your full name ?" . "Mohd Zullasre ." I answered . I didn't know why he asked my name . Then I put a bag of ice on my injured left ankle . After Coach Nahar announced STAR as the champion , he announced Best Backline , Best Forward and MVP . Siapa tak terkejut kalau baru start main time form 4 tetiba dapat Best Forward kan ? hahahaha ! ( tetiba cakap melayu ) . Alhamdulillah , aku dapat title District Best Forward . Hopefully aku dapat maintain perfomance aku in the next stage . Ni cabaran untuk aku and aku dah membuka tirai career rugger aku dengan baik . Amin :)

p/s : aku bukan budak cobra punnn =P

-mohd zullasre

No comments:

Post a Comment